Member of the NEW TRAJECTORIES WEBRING

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sickness and Health

My friends, please forgive my absence this past week. I meant to get the blog updated this weekend as I have been delayed with the start of school, but I am not feeling very well. I was able to write my final post for Tom's Prometheus Rising group which will be posted tomorrow, but that was extent of my output this weekend. I will have a blog post up later this week when I am feeling a little more clear headed and sound of body. 

2 comments:

  1. School can sure get in the way of one's education for both students and teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Lion of Light: Experimental Science

score by William R. Maginnis Jr. In 1968 John Cage assembled the book Notations with Alison Knowles a collection of experimental music score...