Member of the NEW TRAJECTORIES WEBRING

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

The least of the impressions, come to its perfection

Moreau


Friends and Readers, 

Oz and I will be returning shortly with our final piece on Lion of Light. We're laying the groundwork right now. I'm working on another writing project at the moment and after I've wrapped that up I'll be posting something here concerning Alan and Steve Moore's The Moon and Serpent Bumper Book of Magic. So, we've entered into a late-winter dormancy and are reawakening with the Equinox. 

Talk to you soon, 

A.C. 

1 comment:

  1. I just watched an Alan Moore/Iain Sinclair interview on YouTube. - Eric Wagner

    ReplyDelete

Lion of Light: It is All About the Child

"Kung walked              by the dynastic temple        and into the cedar grove,              and then out by the lower river, And wit...